Job Vacancy for Finance Officer at Belfast Exposed
The Belfast Exposed Finance Officer is primarily responsible for supporting the Board, Executive Director and staff team in the administration of the finances of the organisation. With responsibility to ensure the smooth day to day running of the finance function, duties range from managing Sage, overseeing management accounts and invoicing.
Application Deadline: Friday 4th August, 5pm.
Job Title: Finance Officer
Employer: Belfast Exposed Photography
Place of work: 23 Donegall Street, Belfast, BT1 2FF
Reports to: Executive Director
Salary: £18,000 pro rata
Hours of work: 18.5 hrs flexible Monday-Friday
- To be responsible for all financial administration of the charitable company.
- Maintain the Sage system, ensuring that all receipts and payments are properly entered and allocated onto the accounting system.
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations in a timely manner, over multiple currencies and submit for review.
- Prepare monthly Finance Reports for the Treasurer and Executive Director.
- Liaise with the budget holders over their financial spends, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Assist with all finance for funding Returns.
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations and submit for review.
- Invoicing of clients and payment of all bills.
- Proven relevant and solid experience in a similar role covering financial accounting.
- Very good work ethic; self-motivated; organised; and able to meet deadlines and manage a busy workload.
- Experience of Sage systems.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- A proactive personality – knowing when to push back to budget holders when needed.
- A passion for the Arts sector would be a strong advantage for this role
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to
We value diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.