Photography Courses & Workshops
Stage 3: Street Photography
Saturday 13th January 18 - Saturday 27th January 18
This creative and practical course is aimed at people wishing to further develop their knowledge and practice of Street Photography. It will help you to develop and gain confidence in Street Photography, how to approach your subject, shoot candid shots and develop your personal style, confidence and technique.
What You Will Need
- Participants must have completed a 'Stage 2: Review' session with our Belfast Exposed tutor team. This session is the final part of the 'Stage 2: Develop & Review Your Photography Practice' course, but it can also be booked separately. Contact for more information.
What You Will Learn
- Experience and knowledge on street photography.
- How to approach your subject with confidence.
- Wide experimentation in response to weekly creative assignments.
- Develop a substantial portfolio of professional standard work with the help and guidance of the Belfast Exposed tutors.
For more information contact Conor at