Photography Courses & Workshops
Stage 3: Documentary Photography
Saturday 5th May 18 - Saturday 19th May 18
This creative and practical course will help you to develop and gain confidence in Documentary Photography, and will assist you with building and working on a photo essay, selecting a subject and theme to photograph, working in a methodical way to document your theme.
What You Will Need
- Participants must have completed a 'Stage 2: Review' session with our Belfast Exposed tutor team. This session is the final part of the 'Stage 2: Develop & Review Your Photography Practice' course, but it can also be booked separately. Contact for more information.
What You Will Learn
- Experience and knowledge on documentary photography.
- How to develop and work on a photographic essay.
- A methodical way of documenting your subject and theme.
- Develop a substantial portfolio of professional standard work with the help and guidance of the Belfast Exposed tutors.
For more information contact Conor at