Photography Courses & Workshops
Stage 2: Develop & Review Your Photography Practice
Saturday 3rd March 18 - Saturday 24th March 18
This course is aimed at people wishing to further develop their knowledge and practice of photography. Participants will experience, and learn techniques in, studio photography, street photography, print preparation and more.
What You Will Need
- A basic knowledge and experience in photography is required to participate in this course. We would therefore recommend participating in one of our 'Stage 1: Using Your Digital Camera' courses first.
What You Will Learn
- Experience practical sessions on studio and street photography.
- Technical skills that you can use during a photo shoot to produce a high standard of photography.
- Techniques for better composition and ideas for expanding your practice and research.
- How to prepare high quality prints from digital files.
- An introduction to digital darkroom techniques, exploring exposure, contrast and colour control.
The final session (4th week) includes a one-to-one session for each participant, allowing you an opportunity to get a review of your work from the Belfast Exposed tutor team. This session, as well as giving an insight into themselves as a photographer, will also provide you with feedback to enable you to explore your interests and skills as a photographer and help you identify the areas of photography that you wish to develop in the future.
For more information contact Conor at