Photography Courses & Workshops
Focus On: Photoshop Intermediate
Saturday 5th May 18
This technical course is aimed at those have completed the beginner’s Photoshop course or those who have experience with Photoshop and are already familiar with the topics covered in the beginner’s course.
The intermediate course will take your Photoshop knowledge to the next level, looking further into layer tools, creative filter effects, and brush techniques.
What You Will Need
- We provide iMac computers with Photoshop for you to use during the course.
- Participants must have completed a 'Focus On: Photoshop Beginner' course, or have previous experience and knowledge in basic Photoshop techniques, controls and production.
What You Will Learn
- Key tools and knowledge when working in layers and layer groups.
- Creative techniques using layer masks.
- Creative artistic effects using filters.
- Opacity and blending controls when using filters.
- How to create a dynamic image using custom brushes, paint strokes and colour dynamics.
For more information contact Conor at